Thursday 1 August 2019

Free Writing

On Tuesday the 16th of July it was my birthday. I turned 8 years old. But I did not get any friends over because I was moving to a new house and I have been to lots of my friends houses for sleepovers. Soon I will get two friends over for a sleepover. I am so excited for my sleepover. The two friends I am going to choose are Renny and Belinda. My plans for my sleepover are I would like to have a special dinner. The special dinner that I would like is some pizza because I haven’t had it for a very long time and I really like it. We are also going to watch a movie but I haven’t decided which one yet. We won’t stay up all night so we won’t be tired and grumpy on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.