Wednesday 26 June 2019

Term Two Reflection

At school my favourite thing to do is reading because  it is fun to learn more words.
When I was younger I had no idea  how to read and since I have been practicing a Iot I have
been learning new words. 
I am great at running at the Cross Country and this year I got second in the Year three girls.  
I need to work  on doing my reading because I want to get better at it. I want to get better at
reading so I can read chapter books. 
My favourite part of the term has been doing art when we have been doing the clowns as I
have been practicing drawing them at home.

There hasn’t been a part of the term that I haven’t liked.                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Sofia i love your term two Reflectoin writing it is very interesting From Louis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.