Tuesday 25 June 2019

cross country

On Friday the whole school went to cross country. We had lots of teachers around because we walked to the cross country. It was really really muddy when we were there. My shoes were so so muddy my Mum had to wash them. The place we went to for cross country was  Mr Morison's house, it was their farm. My year group was the second last to start running. I was running my best and I came second. It felt so good to get second I was so proud of myself to came second. Last year I came third and this year I came second. I really like running it is really fun!
                                                                                                                                                                                            


5 comments:

  1. I love all of your writing that you do. from Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I cant beleive you came second in cross country you are so good at cross country

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your writing made me feel bad for not going. By Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you writing about the things you do and you put in so much about you and your family and your frinds to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sofia i like you cross country thing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.