Wednesday 24 October 2018

SAFE WALKING WITH CONSTABLE JOS



We have been learning to walk safely.  Constable Jos has been teaching us.  You have to listen for cars because you can get run over if you step out on the road without listening. You have to walk in the middle of the footpath and not on the edge close to the road.  You should wear shoes and look out for sneaky driveways too.  If there is a scary dog you should not look at it and you have to walk away slowly.  My favourite part was when we got to go outside and walk across the road.

6 comments:

  1. Hi sofia I love riting about saft wocking

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your writing about safe walking sofia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your writting was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good sofia I love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I wish I was you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sofia
    I love your writing about safe walking and I love that your are leaning about safe walking.I remember when I did safe walking when I was your age. My favourite part was also going out and crossing the road too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my name is Ashlyn from Papakura-Central school,
    I like how you help people by putting information on how to walk safely across the road. When I read your post I learnt how to walk safely across a road too. Before your lesson started did you know how to cross the road safely?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my name is Lily from Papakura-Central school,
    I like how you help people by helping us walk safely that really helped me walk safely around the world. When I read your post I learnt how to walk safely. Before your lesson started did you know how to walk safely ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.