Friday 27 August 2021

daffodil art

 

We used
sissors
coloured paper
hot glue
egg carton
paints
ice block sticks
Yesterday I made two daffodils using a stensil of a 3 petaled flower that i found on the internet. I used two to make six petals and with two different coloured papers and glued it together.  Then we got the egg carton and cut the the bottoms off and painted them orange.  Then i painted the iceblock sticks green for the stem. And  hot glued the ice block stick  to the flower. Have you ever made a daffodil?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sofia, what a great looking daffodil. You have written a great description on how you made it. Good job. Did you enjoy making it? Are you happy with your finished product? The daffodils with the orange centre are my No 1 favourite type of daffodil. They are all nice, but those ones to me, are the best! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofia, you are very creative. I really like your daffodil. You have described how to make it so well that I think I might try and make one myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.